How to Solve Lexmark Printer Paper Jam and Connection Error Issues?
Lexmark is one of the best printing and imaging device manufacturing company; widely known for its laser and inkjet printers. Their peripheral devices come in various ranges, models with additional multifunctional features including faxing, photocopying, scanning and printing.
With features, issues come for free as well. No doubt, this company has made the best printing devices. But still, there are some major complications in it. For example, printer not found, paper jam and connection errors. In order to resolve these issues within a minimal time frame, Lexmark Printer Support Canada is presenting a blog. If you have any paper jam or connection error problems; read the following and fix them.
Paper Jam Fixes
- First of all, turn off the printer machine and pull out all paper from it.
- Now, turn it on and leave it for 10 - 20 seconds.
- Check the printer’s screen; see if there is any jam/tray error. If not, it is now in working condition. If yes, follow the next steps to resolve it.
- Press the Cancel button right beside the Menu. (It could be located at a different direction; varies model to model.)
- Thereafter, feed a few papers and press the Go button.
- Paper jam issues should be resolved now.
Connection Error Solutions
- Check your cables and their connection. Make sure there is no cut/damage on it. If there are; get a new one. If you need help regarding new wire, connect with Lexmark Printer Technical Support.
- Remove all wire from the printer and reattach after 2 – 3 minutes.
- If the connection is still not responding, click the Start button and select Printers in the Control Panel.
- Now, choose Properties and select Details tab.
- Here, click the Repair button.
- Thereafter, set it as the default device and click the Save button.
- At last, restart the computer and printer.
Hope, after following the steps, there would be no paper jam or connection error. But if you face the same problem again or need help regarding another issue, dial our Lexmark Printer Helpline Number +1-844-478-5758 i.e. toll-free and speak with our experts. The experts are also available via live chat. To do that, visit our website.